Sunday, December 13, 2009

Introduction for new blog!

Hi all,

I just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself and my brand new blog. I am in my mid 20's and I love makeup. I am by no means an expert or makeup guru of any kind, although I love watching them on YT! I am just a girl who loves makeup and beauty products. YT is where I have learned a lot about makeup. I decided to start this blog to talk about beauty related things and to share information with you. This blog will probably start out slow as I am a full time teacher and that really does take up most of my time. I will try to keep this blog updated and please leave a comment and let me know if you have any ideas for fun blog posts! Thanks for taking time to stop by and keep checking for new posts :)

2 comments:

  1. Are you going to be on YouTube doing tutorials or "hauls"? I like your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for stopping by and reading. I do have plans to start on YouTube soon, but for now I am just doing hauls/reviews/ect through this blog :)

    ReplyDelete