Saturday, December 26, 2009

20 Questions tag

Here are my answers to the 20 questions tag!

1.Thing you cannot leave the house without
My key chain, my cellphone, purse, and Softlips (which is usually in my purse so I am covered)!

2.Favorite brand of makeup
I do not have one favorite brand of makeup. I think that any collection should have something from this brand and something from that brand. I personally have a mix of drugstore and high end and they each have a place in my collection.

3.Favorite Flowers
I love Gerber daisies as well as orchids. I also love getting roses (but only occasionally). I love the smell of fresh flowers in the house.

4.Fav clothing stores
I shop at lots of different clothing stores, but some of my favorites are American Eagle, Charlotte Russe, H&M, Forever 21, TJ Maxx, Marshall's, just to name a few ;)

5.Fav perfume
This seems to change depending on my mood. My current fave is Little Sexy Things by Victoria's Secret. Some others I love are Juicy Couture and Burberry Brit. for body splashes I love Country Apple and Twilight Woods from Bath and Body Works.

6.Heels or flats
Both at different times. When I go out at night I like wearing heels because I am only 5 feet. I am a teacher so usually I like wearing flats to work as I am on my feet all day.

7.Do you make good grades?
I am done with both high school and college, but I did make good grades. Studying was very important to me.

8.Fav colors
Depends on what this is referring to...in terms of eye makeup colors I am loving neutral colors at the moment. As for favorite all time color, I am a pink girl! But, I also love green and blue :)

9.Do you drink energy drinks?
Not on a regular basis. But, I will sometimes drink 5 hour energy.

10.Do you drink juice?
Yes! I love juice, especially apple and orange. I also love a nice cold glass of cranberry juice at times.

11.Do you like swimming?
I love swimming.....in lakes, the Gulf, oceans, the pool! I love anything and everything involving the water as well. I love sailing and used to do it a lot.

12.Do you eat fries with a fork?
No, I do not. But, if I have a fries and a packet of ketchup I will squeeze the ketchup on each fry individually.

13.Whats your fav moisturizer?
I am loving Olay total effects right now!

14.Do you want to get married later on in life?
Of course I do. But at the moment I am very happy with my relationship as is.

15.Do you get mad easily?
Not necessarily easily, but if it is over something serious then it takes a while to gain back my trust.

16.Are you into ghost hunting?
No, I am not. I think the concept is interesting, but not into ghost hunting. I am spooked very easily.

17.Any phobias?
None that I can think of.

18.Do you bite your nails?
No, sometimes I pick at them but I really try not to because it makes my fingernails look horrific!

19.Have you ever had a near death experience?
None to date.

20.Do you drink coffee?
Yes, yes, and yes. I know it is bad for my teeth, but I just love it! I usually drink 1-2 cups daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment