Monday, January 18, 2010

New Product Alert: Urban Decay's New Primer Potion!

So, it seems that the Urban Decay Primer Potion has somewhat of a cult following. I must admit that I am among that cult! Last year Urban Decay released a new one called Sin, which was a shimmery champagne color. I am in love with the original primer potion, but to be honest the Sin primer potion was just ok for me.

But, Urban Decay has recently released a new one called Eden! This is marketed as a "tawny matte color" and product that you can wear alone for a "no makeup look" or to enhance eye shadow colors that you are wearing. I love the concept that they now have a matte neutral colored primer potion! This is what I have been hoping for! I think that this would be the perfect product for a day when I am running late and really only have time for eyeliner, because this can be like my priming and neutral shadow color in one step! I am definitely a fan of anything that can help me get out the door faster in the morning.

As you can see, this primer potion is still packaged in the traditional "genie" type bottle. The applicator is the bent doe foot applicator. I am not sure if this truly helps to get more of the product out, as I have not cut open my bottle with the bent doe foot. If anyone knows, please let me know!

This primer potion has a different feel to the bottle. Instead of the original plastic type bottle, this bottle has a suede like feel to it. ( I am guessing similar to NARS product packaging)
 
As of right now this is only available at Sephora stores and at Sephora.com as a Beauty Insider exclusive. It is $18 and as of now, it only comes in one size.

My verdict on this: I am headed out to Sephora to purchase this as soon as I am done with this post! I am so excited that they made a matte primer potion :)

Will you be purchasing the newest addition to Urban Decay's primer potion family?

No comments:

Post a Comment