Sunday, April 25, 2010

Tuesday Tips!

Hi everyone! I hope you all are having a wonderful Sunday. It is absolutely gorgeous here in sunny FL and I plan on fully taking advantage of that by hitting the beach later.

I just wanted to write a quick post to let you all know about a new series that I have started on my YouTube channel titled Tuesday Tips. Basically every Tuesday there will be a video (usually under 5 minutes) giving you a quick tip.
So far the tips have been:
  • How to make your own tinted moisturizer (perfect for the Spring and Summer months)
  • How to use less of your brush cleanser which in turn will save you money.
If you want to know more make sure you go to my channel and subscribe so you get the "latest Tuesday Tips"! Thanks so much and I hope you all are enjoying this lovely Spring Day :D

1 comment: